Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blogging would be so much easier if my computer didn't flip out every time I open it.

Computer problems aside, I'm having a great time! My host family is very nice, but we haven't talked as much as I would normally talk with the people I'm living with, however, that isn't due to them not wanting to talk to me, or visa versa, it's due to me not knowing how to say the things I want to say. I don't think I've ever been silent for such long periods of time before... I'm getting way more comfortable with french now, and I'm starting an intensive course tomorrow, so I'll soon remedy the problem of not knowing what to say. I'll be riding the train by myself to the course, so we'll see how that goes (I'm not worried, I can get by in french if I have to).



Time for a story! So this morning I was eating an orange, and I walked into the bathroom to throw away part of it. My host sister was in there brushing her hair, I paused to say hi, but she immediately said "Do you have to eat that in here?!" (in french of course) So I started laughing and she just gave me this look like 'whats wrong with you'... I threw the thing away and left, still laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment